18. Personal websites for software developers
May 05, 2020
Software Engineer @ Green Mountain Technology
It’s easier than ever before to publish content on the web. George will discuss the process of redesigning his personal site and share thoughts about how developers (and anyone) can stand out and take control of their online brand.
- Registering a domain?
- DNS checklist?
- What should I put on my site?
- What should I use to build my site?
- Where should I host my site?
- What should I do if I’m a terrible designer?
- What do I need to know about SEO?
- What about accessibility?
Sponsors: Thanks for CodeConnector for hooking us up with the Zoom meeting